Saturday, January 12, 2008

the eman cometh


yeah, so eman, my bro, arrived last night. went out to meet him and hit the rock bottom i hate india moment when we were two hours late because of traffic. think the fumes got to my brain a little, but theres nothing like a massive traffic jam to get me going off on a i hate humanity rant. anyways, made it there, found the bro, and everythings been pretty golden ever since.
delhi is still a pit of noise and bustle but its a lot more fun when big brothers got my back. we went out and bought a little guitar and some mini bongos today and walked around town wowing the locals with our massive talent. people love music...even when it sucks.
anyways, india is mindblowing and exhausting. the pollution and noise is unreal, not to mention the massive infestation of people everywhere you look. actually the folks here are really sweet, like the guy that runs the internet shop just gave me some delicious chai...thanks bro.
taking pictures here is a trip, just sit back and see what happens...gaurenteed something interesting will roll by. like sitting outside the masque today i got a shot of chipmunk eatting a nut while a dude slept on the stairs and some kids played cricket in the back ground all perfect...wow, like my fucking hero or something, maybe just show the picture and stop talking about it already.
anyhow, on a more positive note, theres a great view of the city from the roof top of our guest house and eman and i ended the day jamming out and sharing some tea over the sunset chatting about carbons and how wasteful america is...here wait, was that supposed to be more positive...i know...lets all move to australia. code

2 comments:

hannah said...

hey code, sounds like india's an adventure.. not that i doubted it would be.. give ian a hug for me.

love, da wampa

Jesse Narducci said...

Sounds like a fucking nightmare! So me and Coleo are having problems getting our shit together! But I'm loving the posts homeboi. Your killing me, any ways keep it up and email me some must see's on the SE Asian tip yo!

Jespe.